An established, national construction company, who offers excellent, ongoing employee training, is seeking a Project Manager in Baltimore, MD. They have a stellar reputation with both their client companies and employees. Want to know about the company culture - How does an environment that rewards hard work and excellence by promoting from within sound? If you have a passion for construction, consider applying for this PM position now.
Essential Duties of Project Manager:
- Overall management of construction projects resulting in on-time, on-budget completion
- Review contract conditions; ensure compliance with all terms
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction activities to monitor compliance with quality and safety
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
Project Manager Requirements:
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related degree
- Multi-family project experience
- 5+ years managing large commercial projects
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Excellent time and project management skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here for the Project Manager position, please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-292-9800, ext. 21 or text me directly at 505-395-5596.
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies four years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com