If you like small-town living in the popular Texas Hill Country, this opportunity could be right for you.
A steadily growing and profitable community bank is seeking a junior-level lender to be groomed to be one of the next executives of the bank.
Why consider this opportunity?
- Learn and do every aspect of community banking – loans, credit analysis, customer service, operations.
- Be part of the bank’s leadership succession plan.
- Competitive pay and good benefits.
- Beautiful location – hunting, dark-sky star gazing, caving.
What background do you need to be considered?
- 3-5 years experience in banking.
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Flexible, adaptable, coachable.
- Investment management experience would be a plus.
- Interest in moving up to a leadership role.
- Desire to live in a small community.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached at (505) 292-9800, ext. 17.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 20th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies four years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com