Have you built grocery stores? I am helping my client company find a talented Project Manager who has experience building grocery stores. This General Contractor is a company that provides a variety of construction services and with all the growth they are having, it's definitely a good time to consider them as your next employer! Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
The project location is in Charlotte, NC.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases of the construction project to ensure an on-time, in-budget completion
- Oversee and motivate project team
- Report on work progress and budget matters to clients
- Instruct and supervise construction personnel
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience managing large commercial projects
- Grocery store project experience
- Superb leader
- High level communicator
- Excellent resource, planning and time management skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-292-9800, ext. 21 or text me directly at 505-395-5596.
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies four years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com