If you enjoy a rural lifestyle you will want to consider this new opportunity at a large Colorado bank with excellent liquidity, earnings and growth.
In this Agricultural-Commercial Lender position, you would have the chance to show how you can grow a market through a variety of loans. Plus, this position could lead to a management position.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- In-state ownership and management.
- Branches operate with autonomy.
- Bank is large enough to provide the resources for market growth, but maintains its emphasis on community.
- Great benefits include choice of health plans, 401K with company match and generous PTO.
- Located in a small community within a couple of hours drive of some of Colorado’s most desirable outdoor recreation areas.
- Four seasons with mild temperatures….no blistering summers or long brutal winters.
- Higher education opportunities nearby.
- Minimum 5 years experience in ag and commercial lending.
- Hands-on underwriting experience.
- Four-year degree and/or formal credit training preferred.
- Familiarity with life in a rural area.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com I can be reached at (505) 292-9800, ext. 17.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 20th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies four years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com